The department of Archaeology at the Institute of Art and Architecture of Pars in collaboration with the University Lyon 2 and Archéorient hold Second Online Research Seminar Series on: “Early Urbanization in Iran; Development of Urban Centers in the Iranian Plateau”
- Les lundis du 8 février au 8 mars 2020, à 16h.
>>> Programme (.pdf)
To participate in this online seminar please follow the Zoom link bellow : https://unipd.zoom.us/j/82052336168?pwd=bEpoQ2wwZ3pEMDMzYWxCV2lQVm1Vdz09
◊ 8 février 2021
- Urbanism at Ancient Anshan - Comparing “the Banesh and Kaftari Cities”
Dr. John Alden (Research Affiliate, Museum of Anthropological Archaeology,University of Michigan, USA)
◊ 15 février 2021
- A warehouse in 3rd millennium BC Seistan and its accounting technology”
Dr. Massimo Vidale (University of Padova, UNIPD, department of Cultural Heritage; Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music DBC)
◊ 22 février 2021
- "New approaches to reconstructing settlement landscapes in the Indus River Basin and routes of communication across the Iranian Plateau: insights from the Land, Water and Settlement and TwoRains projects"
Dr. Cameron Petrie (Reader in South Asian and Iranian Archaeology Fellow of Trinity College Director of Studies, Trinity College, Cambridge University)
◊ 1er mars 2021
- "Distribution of BMAC Material Culture Across Khorasan and Sistan"
Dr. Ali Vahdati (Researcher, Field Archaeologist at Cultural Heritage Organization of Northern Khorasan)
◊ 8 mars 2021
- "Early Urbanization in Kerman province during the third millennium BCE What, where, and why"
Dr. Holly Pittman (Curator of the Near East Section of the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of Pennsylvani)